About the BMA Houston Chapter
The BMA Houston Chapter is the only local thought leading professional association dedicated to connecting B2B marketers with new ideas, knowledge and people. We promote networking and professional development for B2B marketers in a local environment. At the Houston Chapter, we strive to host informative and memorable events, thought-provoking discussions and harness the power of social networking.
Our mission is to deliver thought leadership, awards program, career enhancement and peer-to-peer networking designed to improve your career in B2B marketing.
Why should you join the premier professional community devoted exclusively to B2B marketing in Houston? Because we can connect you to your peers in B2B marketing in Houston through:
- A friendly welcoming community of B2B professionals
- Training and Career Development via our complimentary weekly members-only webinars
- B2B-specific rewards and recognition programs, including the Lantern Awards of Texas and the national B2 Awards
- Exposure to the latest marketing trends and best practices via complimentary B2B publications: B-to-B Marketer” magazine published quarterly, monthly “BMA Buzz” e-magazine/newsletter, daily “ BMA SmartBrief” newsletter
- Content development and sharing via website “Content Library” with over 350+ (and growing) B2B-specific reports, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Connections with tomorrow’s rising marketing stars
- Thought Leadership luncheons featuring Key Note Speakers introducing new ideas and best practices in B2B marketing
- Peer-to-Peer networking at fundraising events, thought leadership events and trainings opportunities
- Socializing with today’s movers and shakers in B2B marketing
Becoming a member of the Business Marketing Association opens doors, giving you direct access to peers who can help you grow in your marketing knowledge and expertise. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and add value to your job and company, become a BMA Houston member today to ensure you achieve your goals!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org